The price of admission tickets will differ over time based on various ticket demand factors. What this means for you is that you are much less likely to see prices go up very quickly over a short period of time, as you’re used to with traditional price tiers in the past. Doing this will get you the ticket you want at the best possible price.
Fair Market Ticket Pricing
- What if I cancel my ticket request and then want to re-request when prices are higher, can the system honour the price of my original, lower-priced ticket request?
- What if I buy a ticket at a lower price then it increases? Will I be charged the difference?
- What if I buy a ticket at one price then see the ticket priced lower? Can I be reimbursed for the difference?
- Why fair market pricing? Why now?
- What do we mean when we say fair market pricing?
- I’m considering purchasing a ticket for Lost Paradise 2023. Why do ticket prices seem to sometimes fluctuate throughout the day?