No, when you reserve with your credit card or purchase a ticket, you are locking in a price for the ticket at that time. Even if prices increase, the amount paid will stay the same. You locked in your lower price!
Fair Market Ticket Pricing
- What if I cancel my ticket request and then want to re-request when prices are higher, can the system honour the price of my original, lower-priced ticket request?
- What if I buy a ticket at a lower price then it increases? Will I be charged the difference?
- What if I buy a ticket at one price then see the ticket priced lower? Can I be reimbursed for the difference?
- Why fair market pricing? Why now?
- What do we mean when we say fair market pricing?
- I’m considering purchasing a ticket for Lost Paradise 2023. Why do ticket prices seem to sometimes fluctuate throughout the day?