No, when you cancel your ticket request you also lose the opportunity to lock in the price at the time of original request. If you elect to request again, the price that you lock in may differ and will not be adjusted.
Fair Market Ticket Pricing
- What if I cancel my ticket request and then want to re-request when prices are higher, can the system honour the price of my original, lower-priced ticket request?
- What if I buy a ticket at a lower price then it increases? Will I be charged the difference?
- What if I buy a ticket at one price then see the ticket priced lower? Can I be reimbursed for the difference?
- Why fair market pricing? Why now?
- What do we mean when we say fair market pricing?
- I’m considering purchasing a ticket for Lost Paradise 2023. Why do ticket prices seem to sometimes fluctuate throughout the day?