Lyte takes into account factors such as supply, demand and prices on the secondary market in order to provide fans the best value option for their return or request. Rest assured, you can always count on Lyte to have lower prices than anywhere on the unofficial secondary market. By undercutting secondary prices, we force scalpers to reduce their prices, which brings prices on the Exchange down (and so on) until we’re closer to the original face value.
- Why are prices different than they were during the original on-sale?
- How do I request tickets?
- What is Lyte's ticket guarantee?
- Where are these tickets coming from?
- How will my tickets be delivered?
- Will you notify me before my card is charged?
- Am I guaranteed a ticket if I make a request?
- How do I check my place in line?
- Can I cancel my request AFTER it's fulfilled?
- Can I cancel my request BEFORE it’s fulfilled?