Nope. The County of San Diego’s Waterfront Park is a 100% smoke free venue. As such we are a NON-SMOKING event! No cigarettes, e-cigs or vapes please. We think it’s a very small price to pay for using such a beautiful space– thank you for understanding!
- CRSSD dos and don'ts (Festival Rules + Prohibited Items)
- How do I become a vendor or volunteer?
- Are there refillable water stations?
- Will there be first aid stations?
- If I lose something, where can I find it?
- Will there be Vegan friendly food at the festival?
- Can I bring a DSLR / professional camera?
- How do I bring in my medical prescription? (i.e. Insulin)
- Can I bring my makeup?
- Do you have Lockers?