Prop weaponry is allowed on the condition that it is comprised of light materials such as foam, cardboard or a lighter wood/wood composite. Reproductions, fake or toy guns are permitted provided they have a brightly colored cap on the barrel. Metal-bladed weapons must be dull and kept in its sheath at all times. Please visit one of our Prop Check stations to have it tagged. Projectile weapons may be brought if the arrow/bolt tips are covered or foam. Please use your common sense - if your prop can be mistaken for a real weapon, do not bring it.
2019 Star Wars Celebration FAQ's
- Is there a mobile app?
- Can I take pictures/video at the show?
- How do I make my cosplay prop weapons safe to bring to the show?
- Can I bring a suitcase, stroller, handcart or something similar to the show?
- What do I do if I find or lose something?
- Security at Star Wars Celebration
- When and where can I pick up my tickets?
- What are these Kids tickets all about?
- Who needs a ticket?
- Is parking available?