Camping in the Canyon is one of the most memorable parts of FORM. Perched comfortably atop a freshly groomed field of grass, you’ll wake up to majestic views of Arcosanti, & drift off each night to the Milky Way glowing overhead. Campground amenities include clean portajohns and showers, food/coffee trucks, water filling stations, and more.
- What are my lodging options?
- Can I bring my RV? Can I bring my vehicle on-site?
- Can I stay in a hotel or an Airbnb?
- Is camping included with my ticket?
- Where is the Patron Village?
- Where are the campgrounds?
- How big can my campsite be?
- Can I bring a portable stove or grill?
- Can my friends visit my campsite? Can we camp together?
- Are there bathrooms and showers in the campgrounds?