We do not have a specific parking lot for the festival. You are free to park wherever you can find a legal parking spot in Telluride. Please be aware that Main Street and its adjacent side streets are paid parking (meters) - the paid parking is enforced from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm MONDAY THRU SATURDAY. Sundays are excluded from parking enforcement. If you decide to park in the metered parking areas, you can purchase a receipt for up to three hours of parking at a rate of fifty cents per hour. During the festival weekend, permit parking (O, G, and W Residential Zone parking) does not apply. You may leave your vehicle parked in these areas for the duration of the festival. For more detailed information on available parking during the festival please stop at our informational barricade at the entrance to town.
Telluride Jazz Fest FAQs
- Where should I stay during Telluride Jazz Festival?
- Where can I park?
- What is prohibited from the festival?
- What should I bring to the festival?
- How do I find my tickets after purchasing?
- Are kids free?
- What do I do with my ticket when I get to the festival?
- What are the box office hours of operation?