Festival water can be purchased at bars and non-alcoholic beverage stations located at each stage. Free bottle fill stations, provided by NYC Water, will be accessible to the patrons at the intersection of Navy St./Concord St. The hours of operation are 12pm-8pm. There is an ADA accessible station provided by NYC Water at this location.
- What kind of ID do I need to buy drinks or pick up tickets? What if my ID is expired?
- When is the performance schedule released?
- Is AFROPUNK an all-ages event?
- How can my company become a sponsor?
- What you may NOT bring in:
- What you can bring in:
- Where do I get my accessible pass?
- Is the Festival accessible to people with disabilities?
- Where is the best place to call a Taxi/Rideshare?
- Where can I park?