All tickets on sale through the LYTE ticket exchange are obtained from fans who purchased tickets directly from the initial on sale and then submitted them for a return to LYTE. The tickets are then invalidated and the bar codes are removed. These tickets are then purchased by fans who have joined the official ComplexCon waiting list by requesting tickets through LYTE. They are issued with new barcodes from the official ticket provider, Eventbrite, and have the new purchaser's name and information on them. They are new, 100% authentic, and are guaranteed to work at the gate.
- Why do I have to give my credit information before I am guaranteed a ticket?
- How and when will I receive my ticket(s)?
- Where are these tickets coming from?
- Does Lyte offer Payment Plans?
- What is Lytes's ticket guarantee?
- Can I cancel my request BEFORE it’s fulfilled?
- How do I return tickets?
- Do I get paid even if my ticket does not sell?
- I don't have a PayPal account. Help!