All tickets on sale through the LYTE ticket exchange are obtained from fans who purchased tickets directly from the initial onsale and then submitted them for a return to LYTE. The tickets are then invalidated and the bar codes are removed. These tickets are then purchased by fans who have joined the official Wilco waiting list by requesting tickets through LYTE. They are issued with new barcodes from the official ticket provider and have the new purchaser's name and information on them. They are new, 100% authentic, and are guaranteed to work at the gate.
- How do I request tickets?
- Why do I have to give my credit information before I am guaranteed a ticket?
- How much notice do I get before Lyte charges my card?
- How does LYTE price the ticket types?
- Can I cancel my request BEFORE it’s fulfilled?
- Where are these tickets coming from?
- What is LYTE's ticket guarantee?
- I don't have a PayPal account. Help!