Lyte accepts returns for many events up until the exchange closes. Exchanges typically remain open until 3 hours prior to the start of the event. Please note that once a Ticket Exchange closes, Lyte can no longer accept returns. For medical emergencies, documentation is required to get a refund.
Requesting Tickets Basics
- How do I request tickets?
- Do I always have to wait in line for tickets?
- How do I cancel a request?
- How do I see my place in line?
- How much notice do I get before Lyte charges my card?
- Am I guaranteed a ticket when I make a request for tickets?
- How close to the event can you fulfill my request?
- Why is the request price different from the face value price of the ticket?
- Can I cancel my request after it has been completed?
- How will I receive my tickets?