Lyte accepts returns for many events up to the day of the event. The closing of an Exchange depends on different factors and varies for each event. Please note that when a Ticket Exchange closes, Lyte can no longer accept returns. For medical emergencies, documentation is required to get a refund.
Requesting Tickets Basics
- How do I request tickets?
- Do I always have to wait in line for tickets?
- How do I cancel a request?
- How do I see my place in line?
- How much notice do I get before Lyte charges my card?
- Am I guaranteed a ticket when I make a request for tickets?
- How close to the event can you fulfill my request?
- Why is the request price different from the face value price of the ticket?
- Can I cancel my request after it has been completed?
- How will I receive my tickets?