Yes. If Lyte finds tickets for your event, you will be charged for any request that is not canceled before it is completed. To avoid being charged for extra tickets, be sure to manage the number of active ticket requests and cancel unneeded ticket requests.
Requesting Tickets Basics
- How do I request tickets?
- Do I always have to wait in line for tickets?
- How do I cancel a request?
- How do I see my place in line?
- How much notice do I get before Lyte charges my card?
- Am I guaranteed a ticket when I make a request for tickets?
- How close to the event can you fulfill my request?
- Why is the request price different from the face value price of the ticket?
- Can I cancel my request after it has been completed?
- How will I receive my tickets?