Yes. If Lyte finds tickets for your event, you will be charged for any request that is not canceled before it is completed. To avoid being charged for extra tickets, be sure to manage the number of active ticket requests and cancel unneeded ticket requests.
How to Request Tickets and more
- How do I request tickets?
- Can I cancel my request?
- Will I be notified before Lyte charges my card?
- Am I guaranteed a ticket when I make a request?
- How long will you take to fulfill my request?
- Why is the price on Lyte different?
- Can I cancel my request after it has been completed?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- Why do I have to provide a credit card when making a request?
- Do I lose my place in line if my card is declined?