- Visit your event's exchange page (this can be found on the event's website)
- Click “Return Tickets” and follow the prompts to connect your Lyte account to the Official Ticket Provider. If you are able to select your ticket, continue to step 3. If not, you can sign up to be notified when we can make an offer for your tickets by selecting the "Get email when there is a buyer" option.
- Select the tickets you wish to return.
- If we are able to make you an offer for your tickets, you will be able to review the offer and click “Accept” to continue
- Enter your PayPal account information
- Click “Finish"
For events that use physical wristbands or badges for entry you are not required to return them unless otherwise stated.
If you do not accept the offer, your tickets will remain in your possession.