No. The Send Ticket links must be deactivated in order to submit your tickets through Lyte for a return.
Sending Tickets Basics
- What is the Send Tickets option and why would I use it?
- How does Send Tickets work?
- How does creating a link work?
- How do I deactivate a link I created?
- Can I cancel sending a ticket after someone has purchased it?
- Can I use the Send Ticket feature for any event?
- Can I send tickets to someone who doesn't have a Lyte Account?
- How close to the event can I create a link?
- What happens if no one buys my ticket?
- Can I use the Send Tickets feature to send links for different ticket types at the same time?