No. The Private Exchange links must be deactivated in order to submit your tickets through Lyte for a return.
How Private Exchange works
- What is Private Exchange and why would I use it?
- How does Private Exchange work?
- How do I create a link?
- How do I deactivate a link I created?
- Can I cancel sending a ticket after someone has purchased it?
- Can I use the Private Exchange feature for any event?
- Can I Private Exchange to someone who doesn't have a Lyte account?
- How close to the event can I create a link?
- What happens if no one buys my ticket?
- Can I use the Private Exchange feature to send links for different ticket types at the same time?