IRS rules dictate that while a contribution can be made in someone else’s name, any tax deductions can only be assigned to the party that actually made the donation and is taking on any tax liabilities for the monies in question. As such you will not be able to claim any tax deductions from this program.
- When will I be paid for my Stagecoach return?
- When I return my passes am I guaranteed to receive the same amount as I paid?
- Does Lyte accept returns for packages on a payment plan?
- If I return my RV spot through Lyte will I lose my eligibility to renew in 2021?
- Why am I being asked to contribute?
- Where does the money go?
- How much will this cost me?
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- Can fans looking for tickets also participate in the program?