Pre-registration is a way to plan your California Roots Music and Art Festival experience without the pressure and time constraints of the on-sale. Coordinate and invite friends so no one misses out. Take your time to modify or cancel your request before pre-registration ends on January 30.
- What is pre-registration?
- How does pre-registration work?
- What is the difference between FLEX and STANDARD?
- When does pre-registration end?
- How do you select who gets passes?
- Can I make multiple requests?
- What does inviting my friends do?
- What if I’m not in my friend’s group?
- I’ve pre-registered. What should I do next?
- What happens if I didn’t pre-register and I missed the on-sale?