The waitlist is a way to plan your experience without the pressure and time constraints of the onsale. You can send out invitations and coordinate with your friends so no one misses out. Since there's no rush, feel free to take your time to modify or cancel your request before the waitlist closes.
Official Multi-City Artist Tour FAQ
- What is the waitlist?
- How does the waitlist work?
- I’ve joined the waitlist. What should I do next?
- Why do I have to provide a credit card when making a request?
- Can I make multiple requests?
- Can I buy a ticket in the waitlist and during the on sale?
- I didn’t get a ticket from the waitlist, what now?
- What happens if I didn’t pre-register and I missed the on sale?
- Can I return my tickets?