New listings cannot be created if these tickets are part of another active listing, partially-funded via payment plan or ineligible for other reasons. If you've already creating a listing to sell your ticket(s) via Private Exchange, please locate the email sent by Lyte which includes a link to sell your ticket(s) to a friend or another fan. You can post that link on social media, also, so another fan can securely purchase your ticket(s)!
How Private Exchange works
- What is Private Exchange and why would I use it?
- How does Private Exchange work?
- How do I create a link?
- How do I deactivate a link I created?
- Can I cancel sending a ticket after someone has purchased it?
- Can I use the Private Exchange feature for any event?
- Can I Private Exchange to someone who doesn't have a Lyte account?
- How close to the event can I create a link?
- What happens if no one buys my ticket?
- Can I use the Private Exchange feature to send links for different ticket types at the same time?