The likelihood of being able to fulfill your ticket request depends on how many tickets are returned and how many other people are requesting tickets. The higher price point tickets typically have shorter waitlists.
STEP for Buyers
- I heard if one account purchases two sets of tickets the account will be suspended. Is that true?
- Can modifying the request reset your spot in line? For example changing to more expensive tickets?
- How is the waitlist queue determined?
- I put in a request for a $1500 ticket, a $575 ticket and a Vehicle Pass. Will the tickets be fulfilled all at once?
- Do I have better odds if I choose the $1500 tickets?
- How do you know how far down in the queue you are? I got through, but wondering how likely it is for me to get tickets.
- I have multiple request confirmation IDs, and I only need one request!
- STEP Info for Buyers