Your request will only be fulfilled if we are able to find every ticket in your request. We will not be able to fulfill only part of the order. You can increase your chances of getting fulfilled by making separate requests for each ticket type that you need.
STEP for Buyers
- I heard if one account purchases two sets of tickets the account will be suspended. Is that true?
- Can modifying the request reset your spot in line? For example changing to more expensive tickets?
- How is the waitlist queue determined?
- I put in a request for a $1500 ticket, a $575 ticket and a Vehicle Pass. Will the tickets be fulfilled all at once?
- Do I have better odds if I choose the $1500 tickets?
- How do you know how far down in the queue you are? I got through, but wondering how likely it is for me to get tickets.
- I have multiple request confirmation IDs, and I only need one request!
- STEP Info for Buyers